October 24, 2010

[Engagement] - Brad + Savannah

Finally, I was able to post this entry...we've been moving into a house this weekend and I just now got the chance to post these! So, I am super excited about these images. First of all, meet Brad and Savannah. Brad just so happens to be my brother, and Savannah is his soon to be bride. They asked me to come to Memphis two weeks ago to shoot their engagement pics. This wasn't just a single engagement session. More like 4 different sessions! Totally fine by me! We were able to use a variety of backgrounds and lighting conditions which was quite fun. Brad & Savannah are in the process of planning their festivities right now for next year, and I am very happy to have documented this part of their lives for them, and I look forward to their big day soon! Congrats you two!





































































No comments: