October 31, 2010

[Wedding] - Max & Jamie

Leah and Mark of the appropriately named www.leahandmark.com asked me to come along as an assistant shooter for the wedding of Max & Jamie in midtown Atlanta a couple weeks ago. I am grateful for the opportunity they gave me to continue to shoot and work on new things. Being an assistant shooter at a wedding can be quite fun, as I have many opportunities just to wander around everyone and everything and just look for interesting compositions. This was a fantastic celebration for Max & Jamie, which included about a dozen cakes! The ceremony and reception was held at Park Tavern, overlooking Piedmont Park. Congrats to Max & Jamie on their new life together.



















































4 comments:

Ashley said...

Omg these are wickedly amazing! Great pictures Blake! Truly fabulous! :)

Blake Burton Photography said...

thanks Ashley!

Steve Elmer said...

Nice!

Rad documentation dude. That shot with the lights hanging down... BAM! Awesome :)

crystal said...

Come to Minneapolis, so you can shoot with me!! These are beautiful. I love your style.